W2W is a market leader in the supply of system furniture for offices in Ireland. Representing many top global brands such as...View this Product »
Every space within an office has a unique requirement acoustically to allow it to be used as intended e.g. a call-centre, a meeting room and a tele-conference suite all require different treatments. W2W uses a range of products from various suppliers to create a comprehensive solution to help control acoustics in the office environment.
W2W can work with the design team to plan in advance how a space should be treated with our products to create the optimal acoustic environment for each scenario.
Acoustic issues often only become apparent after an office has been occupied or if the use of a space changes. W2W can analyse the space, perform some testing, sampling and propose a retro-fit acoustic solution to improve the environment.
- Acoustics by Design – European installation experts for Lencore sound masking systems
- Texaa – acoustic absorption fabrics and panels
- Patt/Fantoni – sound deadening wall panels in wood and MDF
- BuzziSpace – wall & ceiling finishes and loose furniture made of acoustic fabrics such as recycled felt
- Orangebox – relocatable pods and furniture designed to enhance privacy
Acoustics can be managed by the ABCs :
- A is for ABSORPTION: the application of acoustic treatments to surfaces to reduce reverberation. Products suitable for absorption include BuzziSpace felt wall and ceiling treatments, Texaa fabric panels and Patt wood panelling.
- B is for BLOCKING: the use of solid objects to interrupt the transmission of sound waves. These can vary from partition walls and demountable pods to high-back furniture and desk mounted screens.
- C is for COVER: the broadcasting of background noise to reduce speech intelligibility. Lencore’s sound masking speaker system introduces low-level ‘white noise’.